- Think of yourself as a thin person.
- Plan your meals and snacks. Know ahead of time exactly what you will eat and how much.
- Avoid all restaurants for the first week.
- Do not read or watch television while you eat. Concentrate on your food.
- Never eat standing up.
- Put your cutlery down after each mouthful. Don't refill it until you've swallowed.
- Chew slowly. Taste what you are eating.
- Fill your plate only with the amount of food you want . Do not eat from platters on the table.
- Do not take second helpings.
- Always leave some food on your plate.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
10 Rules For Dieters
Want to loss weight ? I have good rules for you but before you commit yourself to weight -loss effort, consider these new ways of thinking and dining.